11 August (Sat), 1000am - 1230pm
Get introduced to the basics of botanical illustration through this comprehensive workshop that guides you through step-by-step drawings of flowers and leaves and making your own sophisticated botanical compositions. You will also learn tips and tricks on how to apply this method to embellish your planners, make your own cards, wrapping papers and wallpapers, the possibilities are endless!
No prior experience is required.
Here's the deal:
Sign up for 2 workshops for 10% off , sign up for 3 or more workshops for 20% off!
W O R K S H O P R U N - D O W N
- Introduction to tools / materials
- Basic flower and leaf drawing techniques
- Coming up with various compositions
- Draw on the A5 Card
- Practice Tips / Q&A.
T A K E H O M E K I T
(Included in price of workshop)
- Botanical Illustration Guide
- Uni-ball Signo UM-151 Gel Pen - 0.38 mm - Black
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen - 0.5 mm - Black
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen - 0.8mm - Black
- A4 Mixed Media pad (for practicing)
- A5 Mixed Media Paper (for final project)
***Other workshop materials will be provided as shared resources during the workshop.
V E N U E P A R T N E R
Nestled on level 3 of the National Library building, OTC is a café and bar well tucked away from the hectic city life. The cosy atmosphere makes it one of the best meeting place in Bugis area for an intimate catch up, a quick lunch meeting and an enjoyable dinner before a performance at the state-of-the-art theatre.
Enjoy 10% off total bill when you dine at OTC Cafe on the day of your workshop!