WATERCOLOUR FLORAL WREATH
by Pastel And Pines
1 December (Sat), 1030am - 100pm
9 December (Sun), 1030am - 100pm
Learn tips and tricks to approach watercolour and create your own floral wreath painting. This workshop is structured to provide clear and concise steps of how to paint and compose loose florals - from learning basic brush techniques to creating shapes and forms of various florals and foliage, to understanding colour mixing and harmony. You will learn through live demonstrations, practice and close guidance from the instructor.
No prior experience is required.
Here's the deal:
Sign up for 2 workshops for 10% off , sign up for 3 workshops for 20% off!
W O R K S H O P R U N - D O W N
- Introduction of tools
- Watercolour brush techniques
- Shapes and forms of flowers and foliages
- Colour-mixing tips and colour harmony
- Composition of floral wreath
T A K E H O M E K I T
(Included in price of workshop)
- Watercolour tips and tricks, brush techniques and colour-mixing notes
- Portable palette with Winsor and Newton Cotman watercolour
- Brush set (Round brush, size 0 and 4)
- Quality 300gsm cold-pressed watercolour paper
- Pencil and eraser
***Other workshop materials such as ink, papers, etc will be provided as shared resources during the workshop.
V E N U E P A R T N E R
This beautifully decorated outdoor event space is situated right behind Far East Flora at Thomson Road. Quaint and tranquil, the place is full of greenery and it will put you in the right frame of mind to enjoy a quiet weekend making art.