W O R K S H O P R U N - D O W N
- Introduction to watercolours, tools and materials
- Basic colour theory and colour mixing
- Basic brush stroke movements in watercolour
- Learn to create delicate wild blooms, branches and foliage
- Create floral wreath of unique personal style
- Practice Tips / Q&A.
T A K E H O M E K I T
(Included in price of workshop)
- Guide sheet (basic technique & floral samples.)
- Practice worksheet
- Brush set
- Watercolour palette with Winsor & Newton colours
- 300gsm cold-pressed watercolour paper (A6 card)
- Pencil and eraser
***Other workshop materials such as ink, papers, etc will be provided as shared resources during the workshop.
WATERCOLOUR FLORAL WREATH
by Jadore Studio
18 November (Sat), 1000am - 1230pm
Unwind through a fun and relaxing experience as you pick up some basic watercolour and botanical painting techniques. This workshop will be focusing on delicate wild blooms and leaves, which are perfect for card making or simply to add a little floral touch to your art pieces.
At the end of the workshop, participants will go home with practice sheets, floral illustration samples and your very own floral wreaths created in class.
Sign up for 2 workshops for 10% off , sign up for 3 workshops for 20% off!
V E N U E P A R T N E R
Nestled on level 3 of the National Library building, OTC is a café and bar well tucked away from the hectic city life. The cosy atmosphere makes it one of the best meeting place in Bugis area for an intimate catch up, a quick lunch meeting and an enjoyable dinner before a performance at the state-of-the-art theatre.
Enjoy 10% off total bill when you dine at OTC Cafe on the day of your workshop!