WATERCOLOUR FLORAL WREATH
by Pastel And Pines
14 April (Sat), 1000am - 1230pm
Learn tips and tricks to approach watercolour and create your own floral wreath painting. This workshop is structured to provide clear and concise steps of how to paint and compose loose florals - from learning basic brush techniques to creating shapes and forms of various florals and foliage, to understanding colour mixing and harmony. You will learn through live demonstrations, practice and close guidance from the instructor.
No prior experience is required.
Here's the deal:
Sign up for 2 workshops for 10% off , sign up for 3 workshops for 20% off!
W O R K S H O P R U N - D O W N
- Introduction of tools
- Watercolour brush techniques
- Shapes and forms of flowers and foliages
- Colour-mixing tips and colour harmony
- Composition of floral wreath
T A K E H O M E K I T
(Included in price of workshop)
- Watercolour tips and tricks, brush techniques and colour-mixing notes
- Portable palette with Winsor and Newton Cotman watercolour
- Brush set (Round brush, size 0 and 4)
- Quality 300gsm cold-pressed watercolour paper
- Pencil and eraser
***Other workshop materials such as ink, papers, etc will be provided as shared resources during the workshop.
V E N U E P A R T N E R
Nestled on level 3 of the National Library building, OTC is a café and bar well tucked away from the hectic city life. The cosy atmosphere makes it one of the best meeting place in Bugis area for an intimate catch up, a quick lunch meeting and an enjoyable dinner before a performance at the state-of-the-art theatre.
Enjoy 10% off total bill when you dine at OTC Cafe on the day of your workshop!