by Pastel & Pines
28 April (Sat), 1000am - 1230pm
This workshop will guide you through the fundamentals of drawing and working with watercolour to create those delicate and fine details of your botanical subject - The monstera leaf. Learn tips and tricks of how to approach botanical illustration, through live demonstrations, hands-on practice and close guidance from the instructor. Use your newfound knowledge to draw and paint other botanical subjects!
No prior experience is required.
Here's the deal:
Sign up for 2 workshops for 10% off , sign up for 3 workshops for 20% off!
W O R K S H O P R U N - D O W N
- Introduction of tools
- Techniques of drawing botanical illustration
- Techniques of watercolour washes
- Colour-mixing tips and colour harmony
- Troubleshooting your art piece
T A K E H O M E K I T
(Included in price of workshop)
- Watercolour tips and tricks, brush techniques and colour-mixing notes
- Portable palette with Winsor and Newton Cotman watercolour (12 colours)
- Brush set (Round brush, size 0 and 8)
- Quality 300gsm cold-pressed watercolour paper
- Pencil and eraser
***Other workshop materials will be provided during the workshop.
V E N U E P A R T N E R
Nestled on level 3 of the National Library building, OTC is a café and bar well tucked away from the hectic city life. The cosy atmosphere makes it one of the best meeting place in Bugis area for an intimate catch up, a quick lunch meeting and an enjoyable dinner before a performance at the state-of-the-art theatre.
Enjoy 10% off total bill when you dine at OTC Cafe on the day of your workshop!