W O R K S H O P R U N - D O W N
- Introduction to watercolour tools and supplies
- Learning basic brush stroke movements and work the medium on paper
- Create mini blooms, foliages, and branches to form wildflowers
- Explore imaginary florals to complement your wreath
- Improve floral composition & exchange of tips
T A K E H O M E K I T
(Included in price of workshop)
- Guide sheet (basic technique & floral samples.)
- Practice worksheet
- Brush set
- Watercolour palette with Winsor & Newton colours
- 300gsm cold-pressed watercolour paper
- Pencil and eraser
***Other workshop materials such as ink, papers, etc will be provided as shared resources during the workshop.
by The Curious Painter
29 October (Sun), 1030am - 100pm
"Do you suppose she is a Wildflower?", said the Daisy
(From Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll).
The workshop will explore various types of these free growing beauties. Participants will be guided through using loose and fluid style of watercolour technique to form mini blooms, foliages and branches. At the end of the workshop, participants will return home with a glossary of hand-painted wildflowers, floral illustration samples and their own creation of floral wreath.
Here's the deal:
Sign up for 2 workshops for 10% off , sign up for 3 workshops for 20% off!
V E N U E P A R T N E R
Nestled on level 3 of the National Library building, OTC is a café and bar well tucked away from the hectic city life. The cosy atmosphere makes it one of the best meeting place in Bugis area for an intimate catch up, a quick lunch meeting and an enjoyable dinner before a performance at the state-of-the-art theatre.
Enjoy 10% off total bill when you dine at OTC Cafe on the day of your workshop!